Sunday, September 4, 2011

You Twilight My Life... Part 1


I had a fabulous weekend because of one night! My friend and I have decided to hold a countdown to Breaking Dawn part 1 viewing party at her home! And with two of us pitching in on our budget... we were able to pull off a GREAT night without our husbands ripping our heads off!!!! We started by sending out invites... so that only meant that I had to learn photoshop and fast... LOL!!!So I used the first official Breaking Dawn poster as the background and downloaded the twilight font off of somewhere I can't remember... but I've located these to sites that can be used: ffonts.com and dafont.com. We borrowed the wording from a party featured on Hostess with the Mostess. (Actually by coincidence the person I borrowed this from showed up as a featured party on HWTM. I can't find out where I first found her party and luckily she popped up where I'm constantly stalking!) I just switched it up a bit to personalize US in it. THANKS!!!!
So, I feel I can safetly say that I may be getting the hang of this party decoration thing... and I'm totally loving it! Yet I couldn't have come up with this alone... I do have an incredible friend who SUCKS for getting me into this whole Twilight thing... but if it wasn't for HER insanity... I wouldn't have had the opportunity to be a part of this :D And with this being shared why don't I just go photo happy... in 3...2...1... AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
(Viewer Discretion is Advised.....)
I had a BLAST making these just because the colors were sooooo.... whats the word? OH! So... Twilight :D Strawberry Cake pops with red and black swirled piping by Rockin' the Cake Pop!
Marshmallow pops that I made as well... Seriously the easiest way to add some more color to party tables... literally Stick, Dip, and decorate... DONE!! And who doesn't love chocolate dipped marshmallows???
Extra cookie dough... extra candy coating = Sugar cookies drizzled with pretty sprinkles!
And lastly the cupcakes... topped with red and black sugar crystals... WHOA NELLY talk about a diabetic coma to come!
We had our pretty little "sweets corner" filled with all these yummy sweets including the Twilight apple pops and some candies including Hot Tamales and Red hots and Red Vines... oh yeah...


0 comments:

Post a Comment