Saturday, September 17, 2011

Family photos and forgotten pops...

Thats right. I'm just ending this post with the title because thats exactly what happened. Well, we had our family pictures done today... THAT WAS A SUPER UPSIDE!!!! I'm soooooo excited!!!!!! I've had my appointment made since JANUARY! Yeah, I said it... JANUARY! I was looking for a particular type of photography. I wanted something modern and colorful and unique... and I found all those things and more in Tulips & Tangerines Photography. We have literally been throwing ideas at each other for 8 months and honestly came up with the perfect location last minute! We went to Santa Fe Depot in Fullerton and had an AMAZING time with Valerie! She was great with my son and literally had conversation with us throughout our entire shoot... it was so natural we were never posed we were just "us." She brought it to my attention to bring some pops to eat for the shoot and I was ON IT! I was so excited I made them boxed them and set them on my counter so I wouldn't forget them... and I TOTALLY forgot them! Really?!?! That only meant one thing... we were gonna have to meet up again and have our boys do a mini shoot/play date with pops :D Now THAT'S gonna be fun! Here's a little sneak peak she sent us last a few hours after our shoot... and I'm IN LOVE!
Now that I have a bit of time to make some more fun pops... I'm trying to figure out what pops to make?! For sure I have 2 picked out already. I have an order for baby shower pops and bridal shower pops this week... and both aren't traditional... so they won't look anything like this :D

So your just gonna have to wait and see... teehee!
And as you're reading my website is in development! I have such an amazing friend and business partner there are no words to express the love I have for this girl!!!! She is the reason I've gotten this far with cake popping otherwise I'd still be too scared for a blog and even a Facebook page LOL!!! Thanks WQ! You'll be hearing and seeing a lot of her throughout this blog... especially since we ARE having our "New Moon" viewing next weekend... AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! ANYHOW...When the website is all done... you will know :D




2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh my gosh Vanessa! You are so talented, these pops look like they could be in a display window! Also, your family is so adorable. You all could be in a display window!

Nessa said...

thanks ashlee :D

Post a Comment