Monday, September 26, 2011

cake pop frenzy...

It is what it is! I had a few fun orders this week and of course only took pictures of them on my camera phone. That's the only way I'll do them since my camera is on hiatus and I'm kind of lagging on getting my new camera... But as of tomorrow my brand new MyTouch 4G phone comes in the mail and I will be taking better quality photos with my camera phone :D makes me soooo happy that I will now be technologically HIP!
Unfortunately, i didn't get pictures of all the different variations I made for each order but here IS what I got:Froggy themed baby shower... where ARE those frogs? I don't know... maybe hiding under these lily pads...
Here's one for a pretty "beachin" bachelorette party! Sandy pops for the bride to be!




and last, but not least my rockin tattoo pops made especially for "Big J" over at In The Skin Tattoos in Fullerton.
It may have been a busy week, but I did have a nice relaxing weekend! The fam headed over to a fun pirate party for a special 4 year old! Kaeden got a small taste of whats coming to him in November! We had a blast! And there was an AMAZING bubble show! Like I said my camera is put away on time out as we speak so unfortunately I don't have my own photos of Kaeden inside the big bubble! I'll have to wait to share those! And luckily that night at our New Moon viewing... only half of our group decided to show up which meant... relaxing time for us mommas! Watermelon margaritas and pizza? YES PLEASE! Okay okay so we'll make up for it for our Eclipse viewing DON'T JUDGE ME!
Stick around there will be some pictures to be posting very soon :D Im getting some photography done again of my pops and this means I'm one step closer to getting my site up and running!!! AAAND also keep your eyes peeled as im starting to put together my Thanksgiving Pop Bouquets together! Pictures will be posted asap for you to feast your eyes on and get those orders in!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment