Friday, October 14, 2011

Holy Busted Cake Pop Crumber, Batman!!!

Yup... it is what it is... I busted my cake crumber... WHY?!?!?! Oh i know why... to buy a new one, of course! Thats right! i got a brand new "crumber" and its bigger and better and that means I'm happily popping again! It helped me make these JB pops!!!
 
 I will NEVER SAY NEVERRRR!!!
 

and...
these super fun ELMO pops!!!
So after looking threw all my pictures I've realized that I have a great camera on my phone... and I should try harder on taking better photos... So my new goal is to make my photos look a bit fancier and removing the whole "kitchen background" stuff I got going :D Right, WQ?! (P.S. have I mentioned that WQ is the best?) Any how keep your eyes peeled... I will be posting more of my stuff and possibly have a Thanksgiving basket going for anyone interested in getting an arrangement for the holidays!


0 comments:

Post a Comment